1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I was born in Southern California and spent 36 years their before moving to Colorado Springs in 2006.
2. What is your role at Glassical Designs?
3. What is your favorite part about working at Glassical Designs?
Working with my hands in a workshop environment.
4. What is your proudest moment/achievement at Glassical Designs?
Everyday when our team makes the daily deadlines on the production schedule.
5. Tell us a little about your family.
My entire family lives in Southern California but I travel to see them usually twice a year to visit my three nieces and nephew, siblings and parents.
6. What types of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Home improvement projects, reading, hiking and ceramics.
7. What is your favorite movie, book or TV show?
My favorite movie is “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,” book is “Devil in the White City” by Erik Larson and my favorite TV show is Breaking Bad, which I’m very close to finishing.
8. What was the best vacation you ever took?
Vancouver, British Columbia & Seattle, WA. Both cities are beautiful with a great mix of natural beauty and manmade attractions.
9. Where is your favorite place to eat?
In the kitchen, standing over the sink.
10 Finish the sentence: “Something you may not know about me is…”
I broke my nose and ribs on the same day in two separate accidents.