1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a California native but have lived in Colorado for 16 years and I absolutely love it here. I attended the University of Northern Colorado where I earned my Bachelors Degree in Business Marketing.
2. What is your role at Glassical Designs?
In addition to assisting customers. I am in charge of creating and running all of our marketing campaigns.
3. What is your favorite part about working at Glassical Designs?
My coworkers and our customers! It is so fun getting to work with so many interesting people. Catching up with customers each year is so exciting.
4. What is your proudest moment/achievement at Glassical Designs?
Creating and starting our marketing program. I love marketing and it has been a blast to build our program from the ground up.
5. Tell us a little about your family.
My husband, Josh, and I were married in 2012 and welcomed our daughter, Elise, in January 2015. We also have a small dog, named Rockie.
6. What types of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Spending time with my family. I love taking my daughter to the zoo or swimming. I also enjoy crafting, baking and working on projects around the house. My husband and I have loved baseball, mainly the Colorado Rockies. As a family, we love to travel, usually to Florida to visit family.
7. What is your favorite movie, book or TV show?
Big Bang Theory is my absolute favorite show!
8. What was the best vacation you ever took?
Belize with my husband for our honeymoon. Belize is such a beautiful country and the weather was perfect. We swam with sharks, explored Mayan ruins and went cave tubing.
9. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Paninos! It's a Colorado Springs staple and where my husband and I had our first date.
10 Finish the sentence: "Something you may not know about me is..."
My husband proposed at a Colorado Rockies game.